•7:26 PM
This weekend is going to be very busy for me! Family is coming in to spend the weekend with us to enjoy the festivities - can't wait! I'm going to pick up my number on Sunday, check-in at the Marriott Copley for Dana-Farber, and attend the runner's expo at the Hynes. Then I'll be at the biggest and best PASTA PARTY EVER! My Hubs and family will be at the Pasta Party with me and I'm really looking forward to it because I have heard that it is extremely inspirational and moving - and quite the tear jerker. We will be sitting at a table with both my patient partner, Ashley, her family, and Andrea’s family (my in-memory family). I have no doubt that Andrea will be there in spirit as well! I cannot wait to spend some quality time with them – I am honored to be running for them both.
I keep getting choked up just thinking about crossing Kenmore Square on Monday. I cannot wait to run past my Hubs and mother-in-law along the route. I'm going to think about Hunny as I run up heartbreak hill with The Climb playing over and over like a record in my ears - cheesy, I know! (hehehe) Ashley & Andrea’s family with be at Kenmore Square, and there will be plenty of people along the route helping me to the finish line (thank goodness!).
Thank you everyone for taking time out of your busy lives to read my silly blog - my marathon experience for Dana-Farber would not be the same without you!
Good luck to all of my DFMC teammates and thank you to the DFMC staff who really go "the extra mile" to make each DFMC a huge success.
Now that I got that out of my system, I'm officially ready to go!
I keep getting choked up just thinking about crossing Kenmore Square on Monday. I cannot wait to run past my Hubs and mother-in-law along the route. I'm going to think about Hunny as I run up heartbreak hill with The Climb playing over and over like a record in my ears - cheesy, I know! (hehehe) Ashley & Andrea’s family with be at Kenmore Square, and there will be plenty of people along the route helping me to the finish line (thank goodness!).
Thank you everyone for taking time out of your busy lives to read my silly blog - my marathon experience for Dana-Farber would not be the same without you!
Good luck to all of my DFMC teammates and thank you to the DFMC staff who really go "the extra mile" to make each DFMC a huge success.
Now that I got that out of my system, I'm officially ready to go!


0 comments: