Author: runsarahrun
•8:51 AM


I just wanted to take a minute and brag profusely about the awesomeness of my husband.*  He. Is. The. Bomb.  Seriously.  He's the best husband I've ever had.  I love him more than lattes.  More than books.  More than Burberry and chocolate combined!  And that's a freaking lot.  I have been crazy swamped at work lately and haven't had time or energy to do anything.  The kicker is that he has been way more crazy busy at his work, but he comes home with such energy, enthusiasm & gusto like he’s a 5 year old in a candy store. He's been amazing.  He’s always thinking of others before himself -- in particular, me.  Here are just a few things he's done for me in the last week:

- Made me dinner (who am I kidding – this is pretty much a daily occurrence, but given his ridiculous 15+ hour days, it is nothing short of a miracle that he makes dinner as well).   Boy, I seem like such a lazy oaf in comparison!  But hey, at least I am a very grateful and appreciative lazy oaf!

- Rubs my feet while we're lying on the couch (a regular occurrence – I am truly a lucky gal; back off ladies, the man is all mine!)

- Came home early on Friday afternoon to commence his birthday weekend celebration by relaxing, and instead spent hours cleaning the house and putting up picture frames that have been sitting on the floor since last November

- Ran out this morning to get coffee (his original plan) and detoured to three different stores just to get me the proper Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix, as I erroneously picked up Cook & Serve Chocolate Pudding Mix last night (shocker, I know – for a rather detail-oriented and extremely anal lawyer, I can be such an airhead in the kitchen!) to avoid any disasters on this gorgeous Easter morning in making my first ever chocolate trifle.  Thanks Baby!

- Has been nothing but supporting in my March Madness bracket win against his (so far – I shouldn’t speak too soon!) because he knows how competitive I am about winning any thing.  And needed to let the world know. GO DUKE!!!

- He instinctively knew yesterday that I was stressing out about what to wear today for Easter, given the freakishly warm weather we’re having, knowing that all of my summer clothes are still in storage … so he took me out to get an Easter outfit!! J

Isn't he the best?  I love you Chris!

*Feel free to throw-up because of all this mushiness. 
|
This entry was posted on 8:51 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: