Author: runsarahrun
•6:30 PM
“If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.”


   —Meister Eckhardt

Up on my soapbox, clearing throat.

My gorgeous husband, whom every day says and does things just to make me smile and make my life easier. (Best husband ever.)

I am thankful for my friends and family who inspire me and encourage me to always do bigger and better things.

For chocolate.

For (tasteful) reality tv.

For lattes.

I am thankful for my family for being comfortably consistent, always.

For my husband's many many delicious meals (can anyone say turkey burgers?? :)).

For red wine.

For central air.

I am thankful for my sweet Bear, who knows my heart and mind, usually before I do.

For Boston's amazing commuters on 128 who instantly brighten my day. :)

For the colors of Fall in New England.
I am thankful for the simple pleasure of homecooking and the learned ability to duplicate your mom's/grandma's/aunt's/cousin's favorite recipe.

For sushi.

For fresh flowers.

For BBQ'ing in the Spring/Summer.

For my job - there are few people that really enjoy their job as much as I do. A rarity, indeed.

I am thankful for Walt Disney World, because some day I will go there! :)

For hot chocolate and fireplaces.

For fuzzy sweaters, slippers and blankets.
 
For Barnes and Noble, West Elm, Crate and Barrel, and Starbucks.
 
For our Breville blender, and the ridiculously awesome protein shakes it whips up.
 
Books, books and more books. Plus our local library that doesn't charge me late fees (thank goodness!).
 
That I do not have to bill hours.
 
Everyone that reads this blog!
 
For Artie, our beta fish that recently passed away... I swear, he thought he was a dog - such a fun fish to have as part of our family!!
 
For Sunday mornings.
 
For Tivo.
 
That I have the ability to train for and run marathons - and enjoy the process!
|
This entry was posted on 6:30 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On December 14, 2009 at 1:10 PM , Chris said...

Great list kid!