•9:53 PM
Watching the finale of The Biggest Loser on NBC right now... yeah, yeah, so I admit that I got sucked in to the show years ago, and just can't tear myself away. As usual, they're dragging the finale out to two hours, which means staying up way past my bedtime. Ugh, 4:15am tomorrow morning is going to be approaching way too quickly. However, I must say tonight's broadcast is quite emotional. Seriously, if these people can lose 200 lb. they must have done something right. I'm sure they faced plenty of challenges along the way - particularly being at home for the past few months, continuing their efforts to tone and tighten. So getting 6 hr. of sleep is nothing to be complaining about. In fact, that really isn't bad at all... in fact, I should grateful that I'm able to get 6 hr. of sleep!
Okay, so the agenda tomorrow: a speed workout - most likely about 6 miles by the time I'm said and done. Then a long drive down to Providence for an all-day seminar. Then back to the house to order pics online for the frames (about two years in the making - it's about time we change out the pictures in the house!), get my first DFMC newsletter in envelopes and mailed (yippee!!!), and get crackin' on the Christmas cards... a busy day to say the least. Gotta hit the hay (PS looks like Danny will win The Biggest Loser - good for him, congrats!!!)
Okay, so the agenda tomorrow: a speed workout - most likely about 6 miles by the time I'm said and done. Then a long drive down to Providence for an all-day seminar. Then back to the house to order pics online for the frames (about two years in the making - it's about time we change out the pictures in the house!), get my first DFMC newsletter in envelopes and mailed (yippee!!!), and get crackin' on the Christmas cards... a busy day to say the least. Gotta hit the hay (PS looks like Danny will win The Biggest Loser - good for him, congrats!!!)



0 comments: