•10:15 PM
Another early morning, but slacked somewhat - up at 4:45am, on the treadmill by 5. Thankfully, I used iTread for the run today. I. Love. iTread. It's like my own cheezy personal trainer. It's my Jillian Michaels. I love it and hate it at the same time... but I couldn't handle winter treadmill sessions without it, so I'm grateful. This a.m.'s 5 mile interval run was definitely a good workout, although Grace Lazenby (the woman that's screaming at you in your headphones) who does the coaching is a bit much with her "woos!" and "I am sooo there with ya" statements. No you're not! You're probably sitting in some L.A. studio standing in front of a microphone! Anyway, I digress... the music is lame as well, but I suppose its because they create their own electronic crap rather than license better music. Overall, however, the workout is amazing and it definitely helped push me harder than I might otherwise have done on the treadmill. Particularly this morning when all I wanted to do was snuggle with the Hubs. But alas, I know I'm not going to get to that finish line under 5 hours if I don't get my arse out of bed. So... thank you, iTrain, for providing me with my Jillian Michaels!



0 comments: