Author: runsarahrun
•9:02 PM



So it has been proven through research that music motivates athletes which is why I will be listening to my iPod  through most 26.2 miles of the race! That is a lot of music and because of that I am asking you all a favor. If you have donated any amount of money or have supported me in any way please take it another step further and drop me a song that will make me think of you. And if you haven't donated yet, now is the time to do so - it's never too late, and no amount is too small! I want to think of everyone through out the 26.2 miles that has helped me to get to the start line and eventually the "finish" line. For example, on my MP3 player I will have the song "The Show" by Lenka which is the song that instantly reminds me of my best friend Katherine - bubbly, upbeat, optimistic... and always seems to produce a giggle from me! Your song does not necessarily have to be personal but just motivational. Please don't hesitate to leave any song. I can run to anything.
Directions: To leave a song click on "leave comment" which is located to the bottom lefthand side of this post. From there type in your song in the text block and post the comment. If you do not have a blogger account you can still leave a song. Just post your song as anonymous but be sure to leave your name somewhere in the text box.

Thanks again everyone!


|
This entry was posted on 9:02 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On January 29, 2010 at 6:57 AM , Anonymous said...

Sarah, here's one I like for its "in your face" attitude toward overcoming obstacles:

"Defy You" by The Offspring
http://www.last.fm/music/The%2520Offspring/_/Defy%2520You?ac=defy%20you