I agonized for months last year, contemplating applying to be a member of the 2010 Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge team of runners. I evaluated, thought, assessed, and considered how difficult it would be to meet the $3,250 fundraising minimum for 2010 Boston Marathon charity runner program.
I have faith, and that faith is a cornerstone of my participation in the DFMC, and the experiences that surround it.
I have faith that my friends and family, and their friends and families, will come together to support the research the doctors and scientists conduct at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute because they too have faith that cures for cancers will be found, and that their contributions matter.
I have faith that we are getting closer by the mile, and that the sweet young man in the picture will live to be 77.
To make a donation, please visit my secure online website at: www.rundfmc.org/2010/sarahc, or make a check payable to "Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge" and mail it to me: Sarah Crocker, 109 Lowell Rd., #313, N. Reading, MA 01864. Thank you for keeping the faith alongside me.
I have faith, and that faith is a cornerstone of my participation in the DFMC, and the experiences that surround it.
I have faith that my friends and family, and their friends and families, will come together to support the research the doctors and scientists conduct at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute because they too have faith that cures for cancers will be found, and that their contributions matter.
I have faith that we are getting closer by the mile, and that the sweet young man in the picture will live to be 77.
To make a donation, please visit my secure online website at: www.rundfmc.org/2010/sarahc, or make a check payable to "Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge" and mail it to me: Sarah Crocker, 109 Lowell Rd., #313, N. Reading, MA 01864. Thank you for keeping the faith alongside me.



0 comments: